Wednesday, August 13, 2008

RM0. 50 Tahniah!
910120085081
LIM ERN WEI
telah dipilih
untuk menyertai
PLKN bagi sessi
6/2009














Yep, you read it, ladies and gentlemen,
I'm one of the lucky ones selected to be chosen to go to NS Hell.
Others joining me at NS Hell are:
Wil Shern
Harin
Manee
William
Tian Jian
Sree
Chong Ren
Suresh Raj
Jason Lew
Siew Hoong
Xian Yung
Janarthan
Yee Sheng
Kenrick
Yew Cheong
Dinesh
Alden
Sophia
Sook Kin
Mun Suet
Ashwini
and a whole lot more.

From that list, about 15 dudes from my class (me included) out of 31 have been selected to serve our country/go to hell. The list might grow. Haven't confirmed who else is joining us to serve the country/get screwed up. Anyway, instead of moaning and groaning, why not look at the bright side. A measly pay of RM150 a month and food that taste like shit? Quite a bargain. Now my sis's quite damn happy since my selection has lowered her chance for NS.

Well, now I've got nothing to do but pray that I'll get second batch so that I can go for JS.




6 comments:

C. Ren said...

gaik tian and dashanti too

so annoying la
this year so many kena

by the way
ur sis shouldnt be so happy, there were rumours that strating next year, all form 5 will kena cos the facilities mencukupi d

Wendee said...

Yeah go for JS!

ssk said...

NS hell huh? urghh.

turtle91 said...

good luck

Jarod said...

NS is not hell, but heaven for u can rest and enjoy more holiday!!! ahaaha! tc!

ern said...

To c. ren:
Yep. Who knows.

To wendee:
Yeap. But I'll have to see which batch I'll get.

To ssk:
To hell it is

To turtle.egg91:
Won't be so bad lah. Don't have to say it like I'm going to die of AIDS.

To Jarod:
Actually I'm looking forward to it. Just that hopefully it won't clash with JS