Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Eu Vin loves to tag me.

Name: Lim Ern Wei
Sisters: 1
Brothers: 2
Shoe size: 10
Height: 6ft
Where do you live: Taiping, Perak
Favourite drinks: Coke
Favourite breakfast: Cap'n Crunch
Have you ever been on a plane: yes.
Swam in the ocean: Yes.
Fallen asleep in school: Definitely
Broken someone's heart: Did I???
Fell off your chair: So far, yes.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: What kind of idiot would do that???
Saved e-mails: Nope.
What is your room like: Bed. Chair. Homework.
What's right beside you: Mouse.
What is the last thing you ate: Lasagne.
Ever had chicken pox: yes. 5 years old and I spread it to everyone else in kindergarten.
Sore throat: Obviously
Stitches: Yes
Broken nose: yes
Do you believe in love at first sight: no.
Like picnics: Depends what food lays on the table.
Who was the last person you danced with: myself. bad experience.
Last made you smile: someone =)
You last yelled at: A car trying to overtake me.
Today did you:Talk to someone you like: Maybe.
Kissed anyone: My brother.
Get sick: recently, no.
Talked to an ex: No ex. No talk.
Miss someone: Yes.
Best feeling in the world: ............................love?
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: When I could only lie down and do nothing.
Who do you really hate: Hypocrites. Nadaradja. Show-offs. Arrogant buggers.
What time is it now: 11.17pm
Randoms :Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: all the time.
Q: Do you have any siblings: yes
Q: Do you want children: why not
Q: Do you smile often: yes
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: the sexiest thing I've ever seen
Q: Are your toenails painted: no
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: My parents
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: White.
Q: What were you doing at 7:00pm yesterday: dinner.
Q: I can't wait till: er......
Q: When did you cry last: When I found out that I got NS-ed
Q: Are you a friendly person: mmhmm
Q: Do you have any pets: a dog. I feel like killing it. Dang annoying.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: .....it'll spoil everything if said where.
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? : Nadda.
Do you sleep with the TV on?: That's wasting electricity
What are you doing right now? : Doing this.
Have you ever crawled through a window?: Nope.
Can you handle the truth? : usually.
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Both got equal share of equalness.
Who was the last person you cried in front of? : cant remember
How many people can you say you've really loved?: My family.
Do you eat healthy? : Yes. No to Fat and skin.
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: ???
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? when i was small, yeah
How often do you go to church?: Every Saturday and Sunday.
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : emo in a corner. if you believe me.
Are you loud or quiet most of the time? : Mixture of both. Like Yin and Yang
Are you confident? : mmhmm

5 things I was doing 10 years ago..(1998)
-crying everytime
-entering standard 1
-spacing out
-started getting into computers
-doing what other small fries do.

5 things on my to-do list today:
-finish this thing
-nothing much
-study?
-finish up tuition h/w. or part of it anyway
-sleep

5 snacks I enjoy:
-choc (dark ones)
-timeout
-mars
-carrots
-smarties
so obviously. chocolates.

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Stash it up in a bank. Wait for the interest to generate.

5 of my bad habits:
-Procrastination
-I don't care
-Just eating something
-No time for everything
- one more which only a few people will know. you know what it is, peeps

5 places I have lived in :
Tents.

5 jobs I’ve had:
-Son
-Student
-Procrastinator
-Prefect
-President/vice.....................of clubs/society. harhar.

TAG number 2

1.what is your fav chocolate?
Dark ones

2.what is your 3 fav colour?
Green, blue, red.

3.who is the last person u talked to.?
Dad.

4.who is the last person u msged?
Foo Mun

5.who is the first person u talked to when u woke up today?
Mum

6.who is the first person u msged when u woke up today?
No one in particular

7.how many msges u recieved when u woke up today?
4

8.who msged you when u woke up today?
2000

9.who do u wanna talk to now?
No one in particular

10.who do u wanna see right now?
The people i've not met yet or haven't met for quite a long time.

11.why do u wanna see that person now?
Because...i havent seen them for a long time or havent met them?

12.what relationship are u with that person u wanna see now?
......long distance friendship. harhar

13.if u could hug someone now. who will it be?
hmm...IF only I could...

14.what are u doing now?
Doing this. Talking to people via msn.

15.what colour shirt are u wearing now?
White

16.are u attached?
Niope.

17.anyone u like?
I like my friends =) especially the close ones. you know who you are.

18.who do u like?
....my friends lar. unless........

19.what phone are u using?
Motorola L6

20.how much money do u have in ur wallet now?
Fifty.

21.what do u love looking at?
Girls???

22.who is the last guy u hugged?
Geet

23.if u can choose to do something now. what would u do?
Finish this thing.

24.how are u feeling now?
Indifferent.

25.if u can turn back time 3 times. where/when will it be?
I dont want to turn back time. its all horrible memories. =)

26.who are u thinking of?
No one. Just thinking about finishing this.

27.what is the 3 thing u want to forget?
Primary school life.

28.who makes u happy?
My buds.

29.what is next to you?
So many things i can list. but, books, mostly

30.last show u watched?
chong wei vs lin dan. depressing game, IMO

31.how many people are u talking to now?
Two.

32.if u can change something in ur life.. what will it be?
I'd rather live the life I'm going through right now...the good & the bad.

33.do u have pets?
A retarded dog whom my retarded cousin has trained it to be retarded

34.what do u feel like eating now?
mmhmm

35.who are the 7 people u tag?
-Kok Leong
-Andrew Wong Hon Hon
-Praise
-Larry
-Elaine Chin
-Addison
-Tiffany

Can do either one.




No comments: