Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Define WAJIB.

The English word for wajib is compulsory.
Compulsory means required, mandatory or obligatory.

Then this thing in school happened.

Nadaraja (we don't really call teachers Mr. this or that when they're not around) came into my class to preach and get the matriculation form with his Samy Vellu BM, asking who didn't hand in the form. So I put up my hand.

He questioned a few of us and when it was my turn we had a shocked! The conversation was like this:
Nada: Kenapa belum antar boran? Susah sangat kah mau kasi itu boran?
Me: I haven't got my dad's paycheck.
Nada: Apasal satu payslip pun susah mau dapat? Saya sudah bagi lu 3 minggu tau. 3 weeks alredi! You tell me, you dowan the matrix is it harh!! (in a furious and threatening voice).
Me: I don't want to go for matriculation.
Nada: (shocked and pressing his balls)....................(silent) Apa pasal tak cakap awal awal?
(whole class thinking"wat the heck?? he said wajib)
Me: But sir, you said it was wajib.
Nada: (tekan bola again) yah.... saya yau saya cakap wajib. But u should have told me.. If u come to me n tell me then i would have been okay wif it and up to u. But u now only tell me, form oso buy d....
(whole class"yeah babe we learned a new word")
Nada: OK OK nvm.. because of YOU!! i gif u all one chance(the third of fourth time already) u all boleh antar pada hari ini tengah hari. U go get the payslip and pass it up today.BECAUSE OF YOU I GIF U CHANCE. why din tell earlier u dowan? u know ha. u make me make a fool out of myself u know.. i now very angry(thinking: haih 1 teh tarik not enof... recess mau hantam 3 teh tarik).. later if cant find me go gif to office(while i enjoy my teh tarik). [WTheck]
[Nada gets the heck outta my class]
Chan Leong: I say wajib but if you dowan then it's alright.
[Whole class laughs]

Now tell me.
Just tell me what the heck wajib really means lah!!!




2 comments:

Panda said...

oi.copy straight off chan leong's post kah -_-

ern said...

This is MY account of what really happened.
Chan Leong's version is all exaggerated, mind you.