Sunday, July 04, 2010

I know that it's long overdue but...

I'm officially done with A-Levels!!! =D

No more F=ma.
No more Implicit Differentiation.
No more Kreb's Cycle.
No more Integration.
No more Free Radical Substitution mechanisms to remember.
No more studies for now.


But there're things I miss too.

No more Sen Yang and Philip stealing whatever I cook.
No more CS til 3 or 4 in the morning.
No more Pan Mee in Hing Ann.
No more quick trips to Mid Valley for simple things like grocery shopping or simply eating lunch.
No more people I heart in MCKL [You know who you are ;)]

Sure, MCKL had its shitty moments, but face it. Does anywhere else not have shit?

You might complain that its too strict when it comes to dressing. But to all you aspiring doctors, if you think that the dress code is an outrage, what about medical school? Medical school means no long hair for guys, no shorts, no dyeing hair. So this housemate of mine... I'm sorry to say but if you're going to continue being irresponsible(not washing your plates and CLEANING THE SINK), how're you going to be responsible enough to be a doctor?

You might complain that the teachers are lousy and that Taylors have all the good teachers. But then again.. Is there such a place that has only good lecturers? Because tell me. I would really want to go to that university. I have a friend who used to go to Taylors and she complained about her own teachers and wished that she was in MCKL. So where to go????

Despite all this, good or bad, it will always be part of us. We can choose to sulk about it. Or we can look at it and take it into good spirits and look forward to what's next.




No comments: