Friday, June 18, 2010

Life is short. It's kinda scary when someone from your college has just passed away. Not to mention how small my college is (can proudly say there's not even a thousand). Who is she? She's Jacinth Wee(Rachel Ling's housemate).

I might not know her nor seen her before (because I don't really know my juniours. Too many of them), but it's sad to see people like her go when it's not that fault. Don't you think that it's pretty scary that it might one day happen to you?

Just a thought.

Imagine how much pain her sister in UK is going through. Even worse. The surviving family members. Honestly speaking I would rather die than to survive and be left alone. It's just so sad when you get something you don't deserve.

And it's all because of a reckless and careless truck driver.

I wish that I had known you. I heard good things about you =)

Well, maybe we can.

One day.

In Our Father's Place.

God bless your soul.




No comments: