Saturday, July 31, 2010

Anyone watched Conan O' Brien?
He's supposedly the funniest person on earth.

">

After watching countless videos, sketches monologues whatsoever, and this video. I've come up with one conclusion. Americans have a very bad sense of humour.

The man's simply not funny. Compared to other talk show hosts, Jimmy Kimmel, Craig Ferguson, even Jay Leno! That's what you call funny. I tried watching many videos again and again. I thought that maybe my sense of humour was off. Maybe try a smile or two. But I guessed that I don't have to worry whether my sense of humour is off.

My friends agree that he's simply not funny. Even Jay, whom Americans call not funny, can make me laugh, but spare the times when his jokes aren't funny. Sure, maybe how things handled weren't right.



This video is a prime example.

It's not funny! It's sick, it's crude, it's disgusting. But not funny.

This is real humour...



So Coco fans, pleases check your humour. It really needs a fix. I just feel angry that you're blaming Jay Leno when it's clearly NBC's fault.




No comments: