Saturday, March 28, 2009

So how has school been after two weeks? Great. Except Math.
Met loads of people there. Like........

Tristan
We don't go for the same classes but we hang out on Friday's (CF and after that). Cool guy who's super good on the guitar (always thought that he was a drummer from the way he talked) who I talk nonsense with. Like what Sam said about him and the table at Subway.

Aaron
My other buddy. Same class with him for everything just that he takes Physics but I take Accounts. A fellow Spongebob/Naruto fan. A big fan that he sings the Campfire Song Song and the FUN song.

Adam
Fellow Spongebob fan. Like Aaron, he too takes Physics. Sad. Apparently, I went to the same NS campsite as his church's MYF president. Small, small world.

Brian
Known him since YouthQuake. Same class with him but he takes Law and Physics and I take Biology and Accounts.

Wei Ren
Brian's friend from school eons ago. I pity him since he's taking Further Math. Since the Further Math teacher is the same as our Math teacher. That makes 12 hours with him. Truely tragic.

Felicia Leong
Someone who goes to the same church as Mike Sam and Ian but she never went for any YLDP camps or YouthQuake. Taking the same subjects as her but she takes Psychology and I take Accounts. Part of the Spongebob gang, I think.

Ling Lei
The one who hates Biology. The youngest one in the March intake and also super duper smart. Also part of the Spongebob gang.

Shugan
The one who couldn't understand what our Math teacher was teaching after Ling Lei asked him to speed up. After all, he's sooooo slow. 3 examples in 1 hour. And it's Simultaneous equations. What the????

Shadev
The one who has been the butt of all forms of punishments since orientation. Like Shugan, causes everyone to laugh.

Leo
An MBS guy. Dang cekap at ping pong. but I beat him. Hahahaha

Part 3 will come later.

Oh yeah, I took part in the Treasure Hunt as part of my Community Service and I won an Ipod Shuffle!!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!




2 comments:

Timothy Lewis said...

Yo. Nice to meet you there on the tresure hunt day. Congrats on your shuffle, and nice to see you have friends. Coz KL can be a very lonely, lonely place...

-tim

Timothy Lewis said...

FYI, can you email me ur HP number??? easier to keep more regular contact now that u're in KL...