Wednesday, March 18, 2009

So, how has college or school, as Suzen calls it (my friend whom I'm living with for the next few months) been?

Well, all I can say that it's been very busy. Classes starts at 8 and ends at 4. 30. Although I got the timetable everyone envies because on Mondays and Tuesdays I don't have classes until 12. 30 p.m. and 1. 30 p.m. respectively. Got homework on the second day and third day. Waiting for more. So far, I'll say MCKL so far is very good. New friends, new environment, everything new. Ragging isn't that bad. Doesn't live up to the ragging with SGI's 01 LMS Scouts and St. John's Ambulance. Haha.

Well, wish me luck. I'll be spending the next 16 months of my life here, especially when I sit for my exams next June. Will write about my friends another day. SO, that's all from me for now.




2 comments:

Timothy Lewis said...

yup. will be excited to see you when opportunities sometime soon. mayb on treasure hunt day (28 march). meanwhile, all i can say is;

Welcome to KL. (lol!)

-tim

kirtipathak said...

Very Nice Post. Thanks. Kirti Pathak