Saturday, September 20, 2008

When people just tag and tag and tag.

First one by May Fang.

If you could spend one ringgit in 5 minutes, what would you spend on?
A can of soda.

What is your most favorite thing to do?
Nothing much, really. I'm quite a boring person.

What kind of news do you read?
BBC and CNN. I don't really read the local papers. Full of UMNO crap.

What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?
Anything that is excreted from my body.

Is there someone in your heart right now?
Nope.

Do you believe you can survive without money?
Unless I can get everything for free.

What are you afraid to lose the most?
My organs.

What do you feel like doing right now?
Watching Futurama.

If there's someone that you love,would you confess to him/her?
Why not!

List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
I don't really know her, really.

What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
Why ask me this??? I'm too young and naive to know what's going on!!!!

What is the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
If she cheats!

If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
90% Pure chocolate.

If you had a choice to be rich or happy,which one would you pick?
Rich and Happy. I don't mind being not rich, really. Just enough to buy myself a diamond studded swimming pool.

If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
mmmhmmm...

Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
Nobody.

How do you see yourself in 10 years time?
Working, supporting my parents, married/dating (God knows)

What is the one thing you love about yourself?
Everything (That's one word, right?)

If you can bring only one thing along with you to another world,what would it be?
My bible.

Then, Esther decided to tag me back with this.
WTheck???

3 Golden Rules. state 15 weird things/ habits/ little known facts about yourself. The 10 people I tag are to then to follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things/habits and little known facts.. No tag backs.

1. I don't study for my Add Maths and yet I always get an A. (But I've gotten 68 before. It's exceptional.

2. I still watch cartoons.

3. I'm not a fan of meat.

4. I still play Pokemon.

5. I still wear shorts that I've been wearing since I was four.

6. I only eat milk or dark chocolate.

7. My feet are size 11.

8. I got selected for NS.

9. I can speak English, Malay and a wee bit of Chinese.

10. I have no idea about anything when it comes to cars.

11. I have been supporting Liverpool FC since I was 10.

12. I never adored Mahathir like everyone else when I was 8. Loathed him.

13. I am a die hard fan of Switchfoot.

14. I have a friend that has the 'same' (not really when it comes to spelling but pronunciation) name and she's a girl.

15. I can play the piano, the guitar and the bass guitar. But I do no drums.

I tag no one.
Kinda bored.

No comments: