Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I've continued my usual habit of doing tags very very much later after knowing that I've been tagged.
Here I go!!!!!!!!

1 ) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?
Hell no. I'll probably never see daylight ever again if I had a girlfriend.

2 ) Describe urself in one word.
Perfect! (Very untrue)

3 ) Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
I'm too young and naive to know which to choose!!!!

4) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
Never did. Never will.

5 ) Does it feel good to love?
Yeah. Unless you're some heartless robot

6 ) What's the best thing to do with the one you love?
Anything

7) What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you??
Fine.

8 ) Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
Kinda. Loving my siblings were a wee hard at first. Kinda like how some people take time to accept me.

9 ) What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?
He/She got issues?

10 ) What would you say to playboys/playgirls?
Buzz off.


[[ * PART 2 * ]]

1 ) Best place to cry?
The toilet? If you can stand the smell.

2) Who do you love the most?
God.

3 ) Tell us about ur dream last night?
I dreamt that I got... Ah, I forgot!!!!

4) Ever hated someone so bad?
Yes. Then I blast them with sarcasm.

5 )The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
All are same. Even if someone says that if I'm gay. That'll be okay. Cause it's not true.

The last person..
-you had a beer with?
Foo Mun and Kok Leong.

-you went to the movies with?
My parents.

-you talked on the cell phone with?
No one. Why bother when you can save so much via SMS.

-you hugged?
my youngest bro..he's so cute!

-you yelled at?
Not telling.

In the last week have you..
~Kissed someone?
nope

~Danced crazy?
Nadda.


Think of the last time u were angry, why were u angry?
When Siew Hoong FORGOT! FORGOT to tell me there was a change in the trials timetable. What the ******** was he thinking???!?!?!?

If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
I wish Siew Hoong. Never mind.

If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
Europe: Paris, LA, Venice, Las Vegas, Seoul, too many to list.

Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
Nope.

Are you old fashioned?
How can I be old fashioned???

What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
Both would do.

What thing would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
Sleep.

5 Facts About Me:
I can't stand retards.
Hates showoffs.
Hates buggers.
Hates arrogant buggers.
Loves booze.
Loves stuff relevant to me.


5 Things that Scares Me:
Hights.
Fags.
elek thambi
Transexuals
Schicks

7 Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
The Almost - Stop It
Relient K - The Scene and Herd
Pillar - For The Love Of The Game
Relient K - I Need You
Switchfoot - Oh! Gravity.
Switchfoot - Head Over Heels (In This Life)
Stellar Kart - Shine Like The Stars

7 Words/Things I Always Use:
Words- Word, duh, etc.
Things- computer, Bible, hp, pen/pencil?, etc.

I tag...
Lemuel
Gabriel
Eu Vin
Jarod
Jasmine

Next tag!!!!

The last person that tagged you is? Tiffany Oon Min-I. My math teacher's niece.

Your relationship with her? Friends.

Your 5 impression towards her. Swims super fast. Short. Quite cekap. Quite cepat. Nice to talk to.

The most memorable thing that she has ever done for u? ...mmhmm...

The most memorable words that she spoke to you? I've got bad memory. SORRY!!!!

If she becomes your enemy, you will.... Beat her up.

If she becomes your enemy, the reason is.... I bullied her too much???

The most desirable things to do for her is.... Offer him food.

How do you think the people around you feel about you? Good question. No idea.

The character for yourself is? See the tag above.

On the contrary, the character that you hate yourself is? Can't think of any.

The most ideal person you want to be is? Taller, dark and more handsome.

For the people who care, say something about them... Rock on!!!

10 people to tag....
1. Enwei
2. Mei Yan
3. Joel Lee (Ryan)
4. Jonathan
5. Esther Lian
6. Chong Ren
7. Denise
8. Kristy
9. Meng Kheng
10. Wee Kiat

Who is number 2 having relationship with? Who, yeah? When you're hooked up with someone, tell me yeah!

Is 6 a male or female? ...mmhmm.... I'm not sure. I think he's male.

If number 7 and 10 got together, would that be a good thing? Very unimaginable. I'll let them decide for themselves.

How about 5 and 8 ? Aiyer.... That'll make them so lesbo!

What is number 1 studying? Our sucky Malaysian Education System.

Is number 9 still single? I dunno. You tell me!!!!!

Say something about number 3 . Cool. One the best guys I've met.

2 comments:

Panda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Panda said...

HAHAHAHA esther lian, i went to brats with herrrrrr