Thursday, January 10, 2008

Well, first week of school is okay. Nothing special happened. Some teachers are okay, some are good, some are the same ol, same old, some are lousy. Got my own class. Yeah. Now I leave all my books at class now :D. BM, like all other years and I don't think that it will change, sucks. Tuitionwise, trimming down on tuition as a preventive measure from collapsing. Yeah, on my teachers:




Since BM is given so much importance, I shall write about it first. Taught by none other than Pn. Zurani. STPM BM marker. *****. One word about BM. SUCKS!!!
Dang, the teacher's so prejudice. Typical Malay. She first starts in Malay saying, "We all have come to this country. So, we have to learn Malay." SCREW you!!!! What do you think we all are???? Foreigners???? We all know that, you *****!!!!!!!

Next, English. Taught by En. Raja Zainal. Don;t really know. Might be lazy since he's only showed up for two classes. Can't write much.

Sejarah, mhhmm.... Taught by En. Amir. What can I say about it??? SUCKS!!!!! Got embarrassed on the first day when he proclaimed that I got 44% for Sejarah for the final term(lowest in the whole form, seriously, a chap from the first class getting marks lower than others in the lower classes).


Moral. mhmmmm.... Don't quite like it but what do you know? It's a compulsory subject. The teacher (Pn. Kuna). Quite good. But still. Subject's pretty much a bunch of hypocrisy.

Now, Mr. Oon Peng Seang ROCKS!!!!! Best, man! One of the great teachers of St. George's Institution. Claims that everyone in 5Sc1 scores an A1 for Maths because he teaches. If anyone doesn't get an A1 he'll pull off his pants and run around the school for around 3 rounds. So far, he hasn't done it yet. So I assume that everyone in 5Sc1 scores an A1.


Now, for the Science subjects....

EST. Not bad. Taught by the ferocious Cik Nurul Atikah Boo. Not as fierce as she used to be. No more stress, I guess. Classes are good. More discussion now since she has loosen up a little.


Add Maths. The only subject which I can score (Pretty wierd, eh? Since many fail). Mr. Loh is okayyyy.

Chemistry. No need to go for tuition. Pn. Hin rocks!!!!

Biology. Okaylah. Don't think that I've anything to say.
Physics's not bad. Can tolerate. Mr. Yee also rocks!!!!

So there you have it. A brief summary on my teachers. Will update later on the Words of Wisdom From Oon The Great (as he wants to be known).

No comments: