Saturday, January 12, 2008

Maths 101:
Interesting Wors Of Wisdom From The Mouth Of Oon (Mr. Oon to be more polite)

"Tell your parents that out of the 10+ subjects that you are taking, you'll surely get an A1. Why? Because Mr. Oon is teaching you all Maths."
                                     - Oon Peng Sean

"Everyone in 5Sc1 usually scores A1 because Mr. Oon is teaching. If one person from 5Sc1 doesn't get an A1, I'll pull off my pants and round around the school in my underpants."
                                    - Yet Again From Oon Peng Sean (Hasn't had the chance to do so since                                        everyone scores A1 for Maths)

" When you write my name on your exercise books, don't just write Mr. Oon. Write things like "Oon The Great",
"Oon My Idol", "Oon My Idol", 
 etc."

                                    - Oon Peng Sean, yet again"
*swt





An interesting dialog from the wise teacher with fellow 5Sc1-ian Kok Yee Sheng.
Mr. Oon   : So, what's your name?
Yee Sheng: Kok Yee Sheng.
Mr. Oon   : Got Christian name or not?
Yee Sheng: No.
Mr. Oon   : Then, I'll give you one. Your Christian name shall be Harry.

Harry Kok. Very funny, Mr. Oon.



More words of wisdom from Oon The Great later.
Ciao, man.

No comments: