Wednesday, January 31, 2007



Is it Jaws all over again?

Scroll down to find out....

Come on, scroll down some more, please....

No, I'm here to talk about loan sharks. That's right, loan sharks. It seems that the Government (I reckon they've gone cuckoo) has decided to not only capture loan sharks but to also to catch those whom borrow from them. Is this a joke? Has the Government finally been able to come to his senses? We should give a hand to them. I mean seroiusly, they are actually doing something smart. These people shouldn't have borrowed in the first place. Serves them right that they borrow from them. However, I think that some of us might pity (except me) these poor creatures. Then again, I think this 'bright idea' might be something that was wise (but who knows, it might be unwise) to catch these borrowers.

ps. If you find this too sensitive to read, I'm just putting this up to ensure the survival of this blog.

No comments: