Thursday, January 04, 2007





After all this while I knew I had forgotten something and I finally remembered what to do. A tribute to Mr. Hussein. Although he was a good man, he deserved to die anyway because let's just say he did'nt listen to his parents. So his parents should be blamed, not him. Who cares, he's dead. They should'nt had killed hime on the day before Hari ray Qurban but on New Years Eve, then they can drop the platform and make him die when the it is 12 midnight on New Years Day. Something all Iraqi's can celebrate. Oh, Mr. Hussein, we miss you. But you had to go because of your naughtiness.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh man. That is catchy. Keep it up and you need no longer define your blog as "boring" and a "waste of time". My opinion as your main (and supposedly harsh-est, and perhaps the only) critic. xD

Mark said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mark said...

Hope you dont mind a stranger posting a comment, I found you off Timothy's blog:

I think it was wrong of some people to publicise the video of Saddam's Hanging. After all...he was a head of state and deserved some simple dignity. At least Saddam showed some courage before he died.

Again...hope you dont mind...just thought I could use your blog's circulation to air my thoughts

Peace man...and happy new year