Friday, January 26, 2007

I strangely seemed to have a significant increase of homework today. Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Add Maths, Accounts and History. So, I 'got down o work' and finished it in a mere 3 hours worth of slipshot work, I mean hard work. Then, I had time to surf the net to check on stuff, I mean entertainment. My life as a Form 4 is very relaxed. Unlike those other students in my class that go for tuition after tuition. I pity these straight A's robots.






Tuition SUCKS!!! Don't go join for this f***ing culture! It'll kill you!!!!

Many idiots has been produced from tuition. These robots can't think out of the box(not like me)
A prime example is Cikgu 'Gila babi' Ridzuan, going on claiming that every student that joins his class can get ' hou yeh' marks. My foot, everyone got b in class. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! *cough cough cough

No comments: