Monday, May 17, 2010

Malaysian student cleared of sexual assault in Wales

"...Izzarul stopped to chat with Davies and her friend while out jogging in the park. She accused Izzarul of touching her breast and putting his hand up her skirt, allegations that he had denied... Izzarul said: "I was in a daze when the jury declared the verdict. I was not listening. My translator said bagus, bagus (good, good) and then I realised I had been acquitted."

The Malay Mail

Let's read it again.

"...Izzarul said: "I was in a daze when the jury declared the verdict. I was not listening. My translator said bagus, bagus (good, good) and then I realised I had been acquitted."

Again...

"...My translator said bagus, bagus (good, good) and then I realised I had been acquitted..."

My gosh, how terrible his English is. And he is a 2nd year student in Wales!!! W-A-L-E-S... WALES!!!! You never pay attention in class ar???

Mr. Prime Minister.. Could you please consider on your switch for teaching Science and Math in English?




2 comments:

generalist said...

dude, i can't belif this. wat the heck was he doing when the verdict was being read? is he that kayu ah?

damn man. how the heck did he made it to wales anyway if the only thing he heard was bagus bagus??

ern said...

Exactly.. Seriously. What the hell man? Not to mention that he's a SECOND year student! Note the "second year". And how the hell did the uni accept him? Shouldn't he take English lessons if the only thing he knows is bagus, bagus?

Holy shit.