Saturday, May 16, 2009

Life has been rather stressful.
The hard part of Chemistry has finally kicked. All the shapes of compounds and stuff in Unit 2.
Biology's still okay. Unit 2 looks promising. Mitosis and stuff.
Math, as usual, can be neglected. Since it's all Form 4/5 Add Maths.

But I haven't been studying? Why?
I thought I did badly for the last Chemistry test and the results certainly don't look like a sign that I should buck up. If you get 45/58 without touching your Chemistry book, does it show that its time to buck up? I don't know.

And I've done the unthinkable. Dropped Accounting and took up Physics. I mean, have I lost my mind? Coming in March means more work to catch up with the January intake and with 7 weeks gone, now I take Physics??? Where's the sense in that?

And yet, I'm still not motivated enough to study.
Screw it.




2 comments:

Timothy Lewis said...

screw it indeed.... mua-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!!

sorry. i hate studying also. besides, i'm working now ain't i?

Tim

s a r a h said...

tell me about it. sigh. books. books. books.