Saturday, May 02, 2009

Back in Taiping until Monday morning. That means I skip Math in the morning. Yeah.

So far everything has been 'okay-la'. Homework, homework and more of that. Besides this, I never knew this that at cinemas you now have show your IC if the movie is 18+. That's because last week, Xian Yung, Kenny and I went to Sunway Pyramid to watch Sniper. Yes, that movie starring I'm-involved-in-a-sex-scandal-because-I-can't-control-my-lust-Edison Chen. Since it was 18SG, they were like,"Show me your IC." Showed it to them and they told me that I can't watch the movie. Why? It's only for those above 18. Not 18 and above. WTF man. I'm like 18+ and I can't get in. **** you, ticket counter guy!!! I'm so not going to TGV anymore.




1 comment:

Timothy Lewis said...

oops... that's a mega bummer. kills the fun of being 18. haiz.