Monday, June 02, 2008

So there I was taking my driver's license test.
Funny. I passed the test nobody usually passes.
So I was like, cool! By the Grace of God, I could pass my test the first time.
A step closer to get my driver's license.


All I had to do was get over the slope. The JPJ dude asked me to do again because the wheels were apparently over the line.
So, I went down and back up again. But................................

He said,"Fail!" Wheels over the line again??? WTH!!!!!!!


There goes my license.





5 comments:

C. Ren said...

wow
I never knew driving class includes drawing lessons

ern said...

lol
I have no idea why I did that.

superdupree said...

u failed bukit but passed the road test? gosh! u must avoid lake view when u get yr P :)

ern said...

Definitely.
I'm staying away from Lake View AND Bukit Mas for the meantime.

Gabs said...

so you passed or failed then?