Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I've just retired as a prefect. YEAH, BABY!!!!!

THAT MEANS I CAN

  • Come later than usual but not extremely late.
  • Save my money and not pay fines.
  • Make unnecessary excuses.
  • Eat in the canteen and laze around.
  • Hunt some Form 6 girls (highly unlikely and I doubt that it'll happen)

AND I NOW DON'T HAVE TO
  • Stand around like a jakun and tell retarded buggers to not do things they're not suppose to do like acting like retards, playing basketball all the time besides PE, wear a tie, tug in shirt, wear a tie properly, tug in their shirt properly, shut up, stand in line, get into class, reminding them to cut their hair, to shut up. Obviously, their parents did a horrible job in raising these pieces of junk, if I must say.
  • Pay fines.
  • Stand like the Statue of Liberty from the time I come to school till I go to class. And back again during recess.
  • Bring a nail clipper and get fined for not bringing one. Honestly, can't the Prefectorial Board sponsor prefects with nail clippers with all the hard-earned money from the fines that we prefects pay???
  • I can stay in my class doing whatever I want to(Yeah, baby!!!)-even though the new prefects will come and shoo me away, like I'll listen to them. Heck, I'll still not obey them and lock the door.
  • Greet the fat-potato-which-is-fatter-than-any-other-potato-Rahman who I know is not even bothered to listen but look at his fatter-then-chunks-of-fat-stomach.

The list is endless but what the heck.


I'M FREE!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Mom of 4 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Panda said...

look similar to ah chan's post