Sunday, June 10, 2007

Life Of The Poor, Beaten, Down Secretariat ( Just kidding, really) During The AGM/ASM CSMA
(College of Surgeons Malaysia Association)
1. Getting freebies (free buffet breakfast/lunch/dinner, free bags/pens/stuff, etc.)
2. Being able to listen to interesting/boring talks and free papers.
3. Finding out that your f***ing uncle is going to speak on how good some medicine is on the last dot.
4. Listening to the f***ing uncle showing off how good he is in front of the other doctors when he is a total *)&*()^&)*(&&^$#!*.
5. Free dinner.

Well, I'll show you soon how fat am I due to excessive eating/no exercise.

4 comments:

siehjin said...

hullo ern wei... =)

erm, this post seems to be giving off vibes of extreme hostility towards your uncle. if i may ask, what gives?

siehjin said...

(u can email me if u don wan to discuss this in such a private forum... doogsy_dog@hotmail.com)

ern said...

Family problems

siehjin said...

anyway i can help, or if u need to talk to someone... just shoot me an email. or sms/call me at 012-2915415. ok? don worry, u can trust me to keep things confidential. tk care man. =)