Friday, June 01, 2007

Okay, so here's my summary on my exams:

English : Hmm, not so bad. I mean, it's English! Can't be that hard!!!!
Malay : Argh, the pain, the suffering, the 'malayness' or whatever it makes it malay. I wanna
puke.
Maths : One of those close-four-eyes subject(eyes and spectacles included). I can't get 100%
because of the stupid Venn Diagram.
Moral : Argh. Another of those malayness. I failed moral the last time. ARGH!!!!!!!!!
Sejarah : Oh, no! Not that subject!! choke! Asking questions on how 'smart' our national leaders
were(such as Ye Olde Dato' Maharaja Lela).
Biology: Hope I survive. I forgot the freaking parts of the Paramecium. Dangit.
Physics: Another close-four-eye subject. Most of questions asking f=ma questions.
Chemistry: Oh, funny thing happened. I had bad stomach ache. So it pretty much robbed about 10 minutes of my precious time. stupid pieces of s*** that came out of my stomach.
Add Maths : Suppose to be a close-four-eye subject but i somehow couldn't answer two
questions. Dang
EST: Oh, close-six-eyes also can. Jus filling in the blanks using common sense.
Accounts: Die, man. All my accounts not balance.


Conclusion: Chance of getting screwed: 91%

No comments: