Thursday, December 28, 2006

A very belated blessed Christmas to my readers that have nothing to do but wasting their time reading my blog. Christmas was great . Spending time with all my cousins excluding Timothy whom is with friends at the Big Apple. Tim's friend made a fake Timothy out of cardboard and we loved it. I'll post the pictures later.

Here's my list of what presents I got during this Christmas Holiday:
1. A Mickey Mouse mug
2. Lego Playing Cards
3. Shirts
4. No Underwear!!!

Can you believe it? For the first time in 3 years, I did'nt get underwear as a Christmas present. Usually soeone would give underwear to another person during Christmas but somehow no one gave underwear as a Christmas present this year.

By the way, Pastor Thoms has moved to Melacca(is that how you spell Melaka in English?) after seven years in Taipnig. How sad.

Good news, I got 6a's and 1 b for PMR. B for Kemahiran Hidup. Very satisfying. As the new year is coming, here are my reolutions/wishes:

1. Becoming more humourous ( I'm running out of Jokes! Help!)
2. Advance Wars DS (bloody good game but I have'nt been able to get my hands on it)
3. Avoid anime with characters that has freaking big eyes.
4. Wish that Bomberman will be cute again. (Look at what happened to them in Act Zero)
5. Become more of an extrovert without forgoing my introvert-ness
6. Get as little tuition as possible
7. Anything that give a certificate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now now, resolution #5 looks awfully familiar doesn't it? X)