Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Hey, finally got back my phone line. HOORAY!
Anyway, Youth Quake was great and there were many people I knew who were there. The speaker who was sean MacDowel has a great influenceof his father who he himself is a good speaker. Met many people and a number of KL and Kuantan people. Can you believe it? there is a girl who has the same name as me? It's amazing because you don't bump into people that has the same chinese name as you :P The worship was really great because that so many people was touched by the Lord. You should see me in the base games because my clothes got marinated in 'Milo'. I got blindfolded three times so you know how unpleasant it is to be blindfolded. Wei-An lost his toenail. Pity. He is also a very good break dancer. Besides that, everyone in my dorm had addiction for Taboo. Everyone using vulgar discriptions to play Taboo.


Sad, I could'nt go for Planetshakers Conference because I had no place to stay. I also did'nt get to go for the night concert because I also had no place to stay. Anyway, I got a dance performance to go to tommorow. Wish me luck because I am a horrible dancer. I was there because my friend put my name without my consent. Lol

No comments: