Saturday, March 20, 2010

It's taken me some time, but I guess no matter how hard I try, it's never going to work. I try to not blame you but this time I don't think that I can not blame you. People tell me not to blame you, but I see no point in believing them. I put my all in whatever I do. I really did. So shouldn't I get my due instead of other people.

It puzzles me a lot. It really does. People say how badly they think their work will turn out but in the end, it turns out really, really good. Really good. Excellent! Amazing! I doubt they even worked their ass off during that one month break. I did. But looked what happened? The wrong people got their dues! It's so mind boggling that people are given credit for what they've barely done. I thought that I'll do badly. I really thought I did. But I didn't think it'll be this bad.

What the hell?

I know that you'll carry me through. I really do. Sometimes the most logical reason is to abandon you. But I'm not going to. I still have my confidence in you that you'll carry me through. So tell me, are you?

I know that the answer is that you will. Just as you said.

Whatever happens, it's up to you.

You call the shots.

No comments: