Sunday, June 21, 2009

So much for my holidays. Studying, eating, sleeping, seeing old friends back in school, I've blown it. Not to say that its wasted but I blew it. Instead of writing something on my blog, I spent all my time on nothing but watching these shows.



I know, it the artwork sucks. But its good!!!



I don't like the artwork too. But I like it. Can't wait for season 2!!!



The only anime I'm watching so far. Not planning to watch any other anime apart from Naruto and Bleach.



Yes. I'm watching the latest season of Power Rangers. But it's freaking good if I must say so. They even poke fun at themselves.

Not that I watched it all the time. Just that my life has been taken away if it wasn't for these shows. Argh!!!!!




1 comment:

Timothy Lewis said...

so much for your hols indeed... lol.