Monday, May 19, 2008

In the midst of Family Camp, my parents, siblings and I decided, since Taiping has no cinemas, why not watch a movie. Though everyone wanted to watch Prince Caspian, I decided likewise. But what movie to watch???
There was...........


Speed Racer (I loved the cartoons)


Iron Man (I loved the comics)


and Prince Caspian (I loved the book)
Well, in the end I settled for Prince Caspian.
Syok, man. But major changes from the book.
It still maintains the essence of the book but if you're hoping for the movie to be as accurate as the book, forget it.
But it's still worth it.
A 5 out of 5
Yeah, the song 'This is Home' by Switchfoot. OST fot Prince Caspian

">

5 comments:

Gabs said...

Awesome. They got Swithfoot to do the OST for PC, bluddy AWESOME. *headbangs* XD

ern said...

Yep,
it's super awesome.
I know.
Anything with Switchfoot is AWESOME.
:D

Wee Kiat said...

Ironman. Definitely Ironman.

Mmi. :> said...

sorry. random deity came to sabotage your comments.

...

It is now therefore time to kill the man who wrote the G*d-forsaken script!!!

...

Caspian...has his own wife in the next book!!! WHY IN THE WORLD DID THEY EVEN TRY OUT BEN BARNES FOR ANNA POPPLEWELL?! Want an answer? Fine. They thought the book was boring, and for the sake of money, they changed the darn thing.

...
The next movie will come in two years, they say.
...
Lewis is hereby, not only turning in his grave, but crying in heaven.

They wasted their talents--actors, CG artists, the director...--on practically destroying a film.

So okay, extreme use of hyperbole. But still...
*leaves your blog to shout at pillow*

ern said...

Wee Kiat: Yeah, I wish I could watch Ironman. But I doubt I'll get to watch it. No time.

mmina: Er....... Yeah. Actually I've no idea why the f*** did they add romance in the book. I mean, WTF!?!?!?!?