Sunday, February 10, 2008

Went to KL for Chinese New Year. Pretty awesome. And presenting the my new cousin....




Kenneth Leong (I forgot his chinese name). SOOOOOO Cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Even Yew Wei was so fascinated with him since he doesn't have a baby brother. He claims that he's jealous.
Found this old picture of a traditional Chinese wedding picture. Was my great, great grandparents (actually I'm not sure). But this is rare, man. Had to get a picture of it. I know it sucks but what the heck.
My fascination with chinese words. No idea why.
According to my grandaunt the third chinese character is my 'Ern' for my name. Pretty cool. Now to find out how the other part of my name looks like.

Went shopping. Finally got my Supercard. Yes!!!!!! Can download Nintendo DS games for free!!!!!! Went out with Jonathan Chia as well at Berjaya Times Square. Visited 'Lala Land' up on the 4th floor. That pretty summed up how my CNY was.

No comments: