Saturday, December 22, 2007

Alright here's a tag bout photos cant fulfill many of them so my apologies to anyone in particular who don't likey. =)

*Last picture taken of yourself.

*taken by?
Fern Yi, my sis. 

*When was it taken?
Ocean Park, Hong Kong. 

*A picture of you with your friends

*When was it taken?
YLDP 2007 

*Who are they?
(L-R) Michael Sam, me, Nicholas Aw

*A picture of you in a fitting room
Now, won't that be kinda gay for a guy to do that. Skip

*Where was it?
 I said SKIP, dangit. Don;t you know what the meaning of skip means???

*A picture of you with x'mas tree or x'mas deco
 
Low quality, I know, but who cares. It's cheeky photo.

*A picture of you doing peace sign
I don't like peace signs. I prefer to pose with a Mercedes Benz sign. I don't have a photo but I'll get it done soon.

Does this count?
Define 'does this count'. 

*A picture of you in B&W

I don't know whether it's a Benz but it wouldn't hurt, right?

*A picture of you in school uniform ( if graduated, get it from your report card)
 
Nice, eh.

*A picture of you doing weird things

KKB NS Camp Site. Jumping into the communal baths taking gay pictures when we're not
supposed too. 

*what were you doing?
What me? It was monkeys running around in the male bathrooms. Not gays camwhoring.
Well stop blaming me, will you? I'm a good boy. xD

*A picture of you wearing pink
Not gay enough. 

*A picture of you wearing black

At home: Christmas 2004. Hugging my cousin Xi Min in an ungayly manner. 

*A picture of you wearing orange
Skip

*A picture of you wearing red
Skip.

That's all. I wanna tag... Sarah Chen, Jasmine Tai, Eu Vin=)

1 comment:

JazZ xD said...

i dun get it??? watz photo tagging??? @.@