Monday, February 05, 2007



Ah, the Nintendo DS. An instrument more innovative than the console 'someone' has been dreaming of. Everyone keeps on asking me why get a Nintendo but who cares? If Nintendo didn't exist, which company should Microsoft and Sony copy? Sega? Nah, they've been knocked out of the console business for some time but Nintendo. Nintendo makes games that surprise people. Sony and Microsoft however, copies Nintendo and they just add extra gore in it. Who would have been able to invent a console with two screens. Only a genius would be able to develop such a console. This is just an opinion or a gimmick to make my blog survive, but what the heck? You got your own opinions and I got mine.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

""Ah, the Nintendo DS. An instrument more innovative than the console 'someone' has been dreaming of""



I can see that is an obvious swipe at me. Regardless, my years of practicing patience and self-control will prevent any mishaps from occurring. lol. kidding man. I'm a simple guy with simple needs. heh.

ern said...

Did you feel insulted? I'm sorry because I didn't mean to cause any noise.






Sorry......