Tuesday, October 31, 2006

After some boredom in the morning when I was at Singapore, I went shopping at Orchard Road but I did'nt buy anything because the video games there was rather expensive :(. The games were around S$ 70 to S$80. I would say they quite unreasonable because there were other shops selling games at around S$60. But we did'nt go there and I kind of regretted. So, I bought a bottle of KoolAid in Cold Storage. It cost me S$8 but it did'nt matter because I did'nt buy any games. KoolAid does'nt have anything special but I like the novelty of it turning the drink mix from one color to another by mixing water.

Then there was this buffet that has Penang food and it was run by a guy from Taiping. He was an ex-Georgian. Yay. There were bits of food that did'nt have an autentic Penang taste but the food was taste good enough and had a flavour of it's own. Then there was this shop that had fish with beehoon that was fantastic.

Church was okay. It was in the afternoon and the youth service was okay. It was smaller than YP around 20 to 30 people. Apart form all this, It turned my entire boredom to a nice trip to Singapore. It fastened my rooting process :)


I don't have photos from this trip. :P

No comments: